Super Solitaire is a video game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System that features various variations on the classic solitaire card game.
Play the traditional card game while enjoying new, lovely animations, and solve the puzzles by placing the cards in the appropriate piles. Anyone who is familiar with the computer version of the game will enjoy this game, and even if you have never played Solitaire before, it is very simple to pick up. Check out more Klondike By Threes for more experiences.
- Quick and simple gameplay
- Beautiful effects and animations
- Simple to understand and use
- Large cards for maximum visibility.
How to play
- Klondike: on the foundations, build piles of the four suits, from ace to king. If a face-up card is of the same color as its neighbor, move it to the next higher value.
- Golf: cards from the tableau may only be moved to the waste pile if they are one rank higher or one rank lower than the top card, regardless of suit. This rule applies to all tableau piles.
- Freecell: On the foundations, create piles of the four suits, starting with aces.