Christmas Klondike Solitaire is a festive version of the classic card game solitaire that is played during the holiday season. Wishing you a merry Christmas!
In this version of the game, the cards are decorated with Christmas-themed artwork, such as snowmen, trees, and holly. The gameplay is similar to regular solitaire, with the goal being to sort a deck of cards into four suits, in ascending order, by using a series of moves involving stacking and rearranging the cards. Christmas Klondike Solitaire is a great way to get into the holiday spirit and pass the time during the festive season.
How to play
- The game will begin with a deck of cards arranged in a specific pattern, with some cards face-up and others face-down.
- The object of the game is to sort the cards into four suits, in ascending order, by using a series of moves involving stacking and rearranging the cards.
- You can move cards between the columns by clicking and dragging them with your mouse.
- Cards can be moved from the columns to the foundation piles (located at the top of the screen) if they are of the same suit and in ascending order. For example, you can move a 3 of hearts to a 4 of hearts, but not to a 5 of spades.
- You can turn over face-down cards by clicking on them.
- You can draw additional cards from the deck (located at the bottom of the screen) by clicking on it.
- Try to sort all the cards into the foundation piles to win the game.